Bringing People Together.
Your big day is just around the corner & you are juggling a million and one details. You know you need a breather in order to keep bridezilla at bay. So what do you do to acheive the maximum amount of relaxation in the shortest amount of time?
1) Take a Walk: The simple action of taking a 10-minute walk increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure. Taking a quick stroll around the block, or through a local trail will be the best way to let your nerves settle.
2) Meditation Exercise: Take a seat on the ground and sit in a comfortable position. Put on relaxing music and pay attention to your breathing. Bring your arms slowly up above your head and then slowly bring them down. As you bring your arms down I want you to picture raindrops falling over you and washing your worries away. Do this for ten minutes and you will feel rejuvenated.
3) Watch a quick episode of Americas Funniest Home Videos: This will get you laughing and your serotonin flowing. Just be careful with this one because there is a large risk that you’ll end up spending the better parts of your day binge watching & opposed to fiddling with your seating chart for the hundredth time.
4) Do Something Artistic Even if you suck at drawing; the action will use another part of your brain to give the rest of it a little break. You can even purchase one of those new adult coloring books or the app, Color.
5) Dance Party: Put on your favorite dancing song, find an isolated area, away from curious eyes, and dance your heart out. Be silly, be free, be wild… for at least five minutes.
6) Exercise: Doing some quick jumping jacks, jumping rope or crunches can be a huge stress reliever, and you will feel good about taking a few minutes out of your day to dedicate to your physical health. If you are feeling ambitious, head to the gym for a 30 minute workout!
7) Speed Clean: Taking a minute to clear your workspace of clutter can feel like you’ve lifted a weight from your shoulder. You will feel instantly refreshed and inspired for another round.
8) Pamper Yourself: A massage, hair appointment or manicure can do wonders for the body and soul! Even if you treat yourself to a facial mask in the comfort of your own home, you can play some nice music and pop those cucumbers over your eyes.
9) Spending time with your pet: Find a local pet store if you are not fortunate enough to own a fluffy friend and just spend some time soaking in the cuteness. Studies show that spending time with animals and pets is a wonderful source of stress relief.
10) Never underestimate a nice glass of wine: It can be cheap or expensive, but just sitting back and enjoying a nice glass of wine…or two…or three… is a great way to unwind.
Welcome to our Events Blog where we keep you updated on current events we supply to, as well as various tips and stories that can help you plan your special day!
Follow us on Instagram